Q. HOW DO I KNOW IT IS TIME TO REFRESH MY STRATEGIC SALES PLAN?
A. It is prudent to re-evaluate and make changes to your existing strategies regularly. It is essential to refresh your strategic plan and perhaps even your brand if you have noticed:
– Your sales are not increasing
– You see significant changes in your market i.e. clients are flipping to competitors
– You have stopped attracting new clients
– You are bored with your business approach
A strategic plan is also a primary element in successfully launching a new product, a new location, or a new division.
The Future of Sales
Q. We have never hired an Agency…how do your fees work?
A. As business people ourselves, we understand the importance of numbers and forecasting. All our contracts and service agreements are intended to be simple and to the point. Clarity and expectation are paramount for both parties.
– We pride ourselves on establishing a low-risk partnership, we prefer a win-win commisison based arrangement so our clients are not having to invest high fees ahead of success. We call it the Value / ROI model.
– For long term projects, or products, brands or services with a longer sales cycles, a retainment fee is sometimes worked into the agreement.
– We want to work with good people, quality products, services, and brands. We care about the outcome and being part of your success. Trust is paramount, we always sign NDA’s with clients so they know their company secrets are safe with our firm.